Cvent’s GlobalMeet Integration now has several new features:
- Improved performance: General technical improvement when syncing registration data from Cvent to GlobalMeet and when updating participation data in Cvent.
- More accurate participation data: Event and Session Check-in time is now reflecting the attendee’s earliest login/join time to the GlobalMeet Webcast, and Check-out time is reflecting the attendee’s latest logout/leave time from the GlobalMeet Webcast.
- Workflow Enhancements:
- Event participation can now be marked based on session participation.
- Walk-ins that directly join GlobalMeet meetings without previously registering will be sync’d back to Cvent.
- Retroactive Sync: if data is missing due to timing or setup gaps, this option allows you to resync webinar data, registrations along with personalized URL’s, participation data and walk-ins.