We’re excited to announce the release of version 4.2 of the Cvent Salesforce App!
- Toggle for retrieving Cvent custom fields: You now have control over whether Cvent custom fields can be transferred to the Salesforce app. In the app configuration, admins can toggle off the “Retrieve Cvent Fields” feature so those fields don’t affect your Salesforce organization’s data model.
- Limit record types for record matching: Keep certain Salesforce record types unaffected by Cvent event and contact data. You can now limit which record types are included in account, contact, and lead matching with Cvent contacts. You can also choose which record types will be used for new Salesforce contacts and leads created from Cvent.
- Sync guests: Now all primary registrants and guests can be synced to Salesforce so that you can keep track of everyone coming to an event. In addition, the app now lets you track the association between a primary registrant and guests. Note: Only guests in your Cvent address book can be synced.
- Invite campaign members to any event: You can now invite campaign members to any event, even events that aren’t linked to a Salesforce campaign.
- Cvent custom fields support for registration flow: We’ve improved the app to help you keep contact fields in sync between Cvent and Salesforce. Note: Invitations added from Salesforce do not currently support Cvent custom fields.