Here you will learn the basic steps to setting up the Eloqua integration within your account. You will also learn to sync contacts and information between Eloqua and Cvent.
With this integration, you can do the following:
- Capture event activity in Cvent and automatically have that information reflected in Eloqua.
- Link event activity with existing marketing automation programs, allowing clients to build more complete customer profiles.
- Create more engaging campaigns that accelerate sales cycles, enhance customer conversation, and further develop existing customer relationships.
For more information, please contact your account manager.
Check the permissions of your users in Eloqua. Ensure your Eloqua users have the read and write permissions for Contacts and custom objects that should be updated through the integration.
Check the permissions of your Cvent user. The user configuring the integration needs an Administrator role or has permissions for full access to Account Integrations and Event & Survey Integrations. See the following article to update the access level of your users.
- Custom object: A user-defined object in Eloqua that can be tied with a contact to capture activity.
- Field mapping: Where a user determines how data is to be transferred.
- Integration point: Automatic trigger for transferring data between Cvent and Eloqua.
How Do I Get the Integration?
Contact your Cvent representative or request more information from the Cvent App Marketplace.
Keep in the loop with updates to your Cvent integrations by configuring Integration Contacts in Admin > Integrations > Integration Contacts. Account users and non-account users can be subscribed and get notifications when new features are added.