As one of the most effective marketing channels to drive business, your virtual events program generates a lot of valuable data that complements the live event experience. Virtual event data becomes most powerful when combined with your registration data and paints the full picture of the user experience from start to finish.
With the Cvent Event Management Platform and the GoToWebinar Integration, you can easily reach audiences where they are to deliver your message anywhere in the world. Further power your webinars with Cvent’s easy-to-use event management platform. Cvent’s integration with GoToWebinar allows all virtual meetings and events to be managed in Cvent. Integrating Cvent and GoToWebinar makes the creation, management, and execution of webinars quick and easy.
Utilize Your Data to Drive Your Business Objectives
- Save time and increase accuracy by eliminating manual entry
- Have a complete view of your contacts’ event activity history
- Streamline communications to invitees, registrants, and attendees
- Understand how all webinars are impacting sales pipeline and closed business
- Measure the impact and ROI of your total events program
Other use cases
- Automate email communications and communicate GoToWebinar meeting information to Cvent registrants
- Update contact information and webinar details automatically by syncing meeting attendees to GoToWebinar from Cvent
- Mark participants in Cvent based on GoToWebinar attendance
- Build microsites for your webinars and associate a GoToWebinar meeting to any event or session in Cvent
- Within a Registration Confirmation email or an Event Reminder email, you can include a data tag that displays a direct link to your webinar personalized to each registrant
Visualize a Seamless Data Flow
How Do I Get the Integration?
Contact your Cvent representative or request more information from the Cvent App Marketplace.
Keep in the loop with updates to your Cvent integrations by configuring Integration Contacts in Admin > Integrations > Integration Contacts. Account users and non-account users can be subscribed and get notifications when new features are added.