As one of the most effective marketing channels to drive business, your live events program generates a lot of valuable data. This data becomes most powerful when it is combined with the rest of your internal systems and digital marketing data.
With the Cvent Event Management Platform and the Cvent Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration, you can easily capture this data and integrate it to help marketing and sales teams find and nurture the best leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI. Integrating these systems will give you the right insights to optimize your events by tracking and nurturing leads, updating campaign lists and user statuses, and even measuring conversions, this integration captures real-time event data to help you measure your successes.
Utilize Your Data to Drive Your Business Objectives
- Build richer, more in-depth prospect and customer profiles
- Prioritize and get qualified event leads to your sales team faster
- Provide a more personalized event experience to improve attendee engagement
- Send more targeted and relevant event follow-up emails and communications
- Add contacts to the right lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Improve the effectiveness of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Easily track invitee statuses from Event to Marketing Cloud as contacts move through the registration lifecycle and become registrants and attendees or even cancel
- Have your contact data collected during registration synced to contact records
- Utilize Marketing Cloud lists used to easily create event invitation lists
- Invitee and registrations tracked via contact lists or data extensions
- Use Universal LeadCapture events/trade shows create lists in Marketing Cloud
- Have your Leads scanned via Universal LeadCapture synced as subscribers on SF Marketing Cloud lists
- Are you trying to achieve some additional use cases? Contact Cvent
Actions Supported in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Subscriber (with attributes)||X||X||X||X|
|Data Extensions (with primary key)||X||X||X|
|Data Extensions (without primary key)||X||X|
Actions Supported in Cvent
|Invitee Internal Information||X|
How Do I Get the Integration?
Contact your Cvent representative or connect with us here.