Cvent’s SpeedRFP White Label makes venue sourcing easy and frictionless by embedding a simple request for proposal (RFP) form in your website. This product increases the quality and quantify of inbound group leads your venue will receive directly on your branded site by providing 3 event-specific, mobile-friendly forms for meeting planners to fill out. Once implemented, RFPs are fed directly into Cvent (or your venue’s existing RFP response system) for your hotels to respond quickly and efficiently.
White label is either purchased as:
- SpeedRFP White Label Pro – Built to support a single property on a single website domain.
- SpeedRFP White Label Enterprise – Built to support multiple properties on a single website domain. The implementation process for an enterprise form is slightly longer due to more configuration options and venue mapping.
Questions to think about as you get started with deployment:
- Which website do I plan to implement this product to?
- Do I plan to implement a meeting, wedding, and/or special event form as part of this product? Do I have a specific wedding page versus a meeting page to deploy forms to?
- Do I plan to use an analytics system to track any metrics? Do I plan to integrate the solution into my website’s current analytics engine?
- What terms of service and/or consent language (if any) do I want on my form?
- Does my white label come with theming options? Or do I want a standard look and feel?
- If representing multiple properties, how will I want my website visitors to select the hotels for their RFP submission?