As one of the most effective marketing channels to drive business, your virtual events program generates a lot of valuable data that complements the live event experience. Virtual event data becomes most powerful when it is combined with your registration data and paints the full picture of the user experience, from start to finish. With Zoom, easily reach audiences where they are to deliver your message anywhere in the world. Further power your meetings and webinars with Cvent’s event marketing and management platform. Our Zoom integration allows all virtual meetings and webinars to be managed in Cvent. Cvent and Zoom make the creation, management, and execution of meetings and webinars quick and easy.
Utilize Your Data to Drive Your Business Objectives
- Save time and increase accuracy by eliminating manual entry
- Have a complete view of your contacts’ event activity history
- Streamline communications to invitees, registrants, and attendees
- Understand how all meetings and webinars are impacting sales pipeline and closed business
- Measure the impact and ROI of your total events program
Other Use Cases
- Automate email communications and communicate Zoom meeting information to Cvent registrants
- Build microsites for your meetings and webinars and associate a Zoom meeting or webinar to any event or session in Cvent
- Update contact information and meeting/webinar details automatically by syncing meeting attendees to Zoom from Cvent
- Ask pre-registration questions, collect payments, as well as mark participants in Cvent based on Zoom attendance
- Within an Event Reminder or Session email, you can include a data tag that displays a direct link to your Zoom meeting or webinar
How Do I Get the Integration?
Contact your Cvent representative or request more information from the Cvent App Marketplace.
Keep in the loop with updates to your Cvent integrations by configuring Integration Contacts in Admin > Integrations > Integration Contacts. Account users and non-account users can be subscribed and get notifications when new features are added.