Based on customer and partner feedback, the Cvent Passkey team is excited to announce a new version of the GetReservation API. The new version, 4.00.07 supports all the fields of previous versions and adds the following fields:
- Passkey Hotel ID: A unique identifier for the hotel where the reservation is made.
- Hotel (PMS/CRS) Confirmation Number: If a reservation has been transferred from Passkey to a hotel PMS or CRS, the PMS/CRS confirmation number will now be returned.
- Several values related to room rate and taxes are now available:
- Base Room Cost
- Additional Guest Charges
- Net Room Total
- Estimated Room Taxes/Fees
- Total Room Charge
- Average Nightly Net
- Average Nightly Total
- Passkey’s “Suppressed Rate” Indicator: This allows external systems to be aware whether rate information should be visible to the attendee.
The GetReservation API specification and message samples have been updated to reflect these enhancements.
For partners wishing to implement this new GetReservation version, please submit a request here.