New User Management APIs have been added. The APIs follow the System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) standard. Using this standard, user data is stored consistently and can be easily communicated across different apps. For more details, please refer to API documentation. The User Management APIs allow you to manage your account users, including:
- Create, update, retrieve and delete users.
- Mark a user active/inactive.
- Retrieve service provider configuration, resource types and schemas.
Two new Contact Obfuscation endpoints have been added. An Obfuscation User Guide helps explain the workflow of using these two endpoints:
Obfuscate a Contactallows you to begin an asynchronous obfuscation process of a contact’s personal details.
Get Contact Obfuscation Statuslets you check the status of an obfuscation request.
List Attendees and
Get Attendees endpoints now have a
expand parameter. The
expand parameter lets you specify if you want additional information returned in the response. Currently supported are registration answers and registration type.
Copy event endpoint now supports creating a new event with copied data or adding copied data to an already existing event.
Update Event Feature endpoint can now enable/disable pricing in an event.
Some endpoints have been re-organized into new sections in the documentation:
- Moved the Badge endpoints under the Attendee section.
- Moved the Exhibitor Admin endpoints under the Exhibitor Team section.
- Moved the Lead endpoint under the Leads section.
Updates to meeting request endpoint descriptions.
New filters added to speaker endpoint:
Updated getting started section:
- Expanded Authentication to clarify how to obtain & use an access token.
- Expanded Country Codes to describe country codes that do not follow the ISO 3166 standard.
- Expanded pagination to better explain how to browse pages and understand when there are no more pages.
- Expanded filtering to better explain how to use filters, especially when special characters are involved.
- Expanded section on tracking changes to your data.
duration description. Duration is calculated based on the attendee‘s total time in the session, not just when they were first and last seen.