Added new endpoints:
- List Videos. Gets a paginated list of videos associated with your account or event.
- List Audio Tracks. Gets a list of audio tracks for a specific video ID.
- List Video Renditions. Gets a list of video renditions for a specific video ID.
- List Text Tracks. Gets a list of video text tracks for a specific video ID.
- Create Text Track. Creates a new text track (VTT) object for a specific video. This endpoint does not directly handle the upload of VTT files but instead returns a location URL that you use to perform the upload.
- Update Text Track. Updates a specific video text track by ID. This is done by setting the status to Updating within the body of this call, which will prompt the service to return a signed upload link in the returned entity.
- Delete Contact. Deletes a contact from the address book but does not remove the contact from events.
- Merge Contacts. Merges two or three contacts into a single contact.
- List Contact Hooks. Gets a list of contact hooks. A Hook is a URI pointing to your system. When requested, Cvent will retrieve contact data from this URI and populate a contact’s details.
- Create Contact Hook. Creates a contact hook with an callback URI to fetch updated information for contacts.
- Update Contact Hook. Update a contact hook’s details, including its associated callback URI.
- List Email Status. Gets the status of emails using unique email request ID that was generated as a response of Send Email To Recipients request.
- List Email Templates. Gets a list of eMarketing email templates.
- Send Email To Recipients. Sends an email to one or more eMarketing campaign recipients who are on the recipient list.
- List eMarketing Campaigns. Gets a list of eMarketing campaigns.
- List Questions. Gets a paginated list of event and standalone surveys questions.
- List Respondents. Gets a paginated list of event and standalone surveys respondents.
- List Responses. Gets a paginated list of event and standalone survey responses.
Added new enum values to the attendee activities
- event.bannerLinkClicked. The link on the banner clicked by an attendee.
- event.customCardOpened. When a custom card is opened by an attendee.
- session.pollResponseSubmitted. The poll created for a session.
- session.questionAsked. The question asked activity details for the session.
- session.questionUpvoted. This denotes the question asked in the session.
Updated a number of endpoints to support auth code flow.
Updated Create Contact Group endpoint to support filtering on
Updated attendee response, added following enums:
- Administrator Responded Widget
- Group Leader Responded Widget
- Self-Responded Widget
The following fields were deprecated from the contact model: