The following fields were updated:
- The event object’s
typefield was updated.
CventWebinarwas added as a valid option and
- The webcast object’s
solutionTypefield was updated.
Embedded Cvent Studiowas added as a valid option.
Additional fields were added to the following objects:
- The contact object had the
nicknamefield added. This is an alternate name the contact is known by.
- The budget item object had the
deletedfield added. True indicates the budget item is deleted.
- The webcast object had the
autoAddToLibraryfield added. This field indicates if live stream recordings will automatically be saved to the library.
- The file object had the
fileSizefield added. This field describes the size of the file in bytes.
The following endpoints were added:
- Delete Card Transaction. Allows you to delete a credit card transaction record.
- Update Card Transaction. Allows you to update a credit card transaction record.
- List Contact Types. Gets a paginated list of contact types in your account.
- Create Custom Field. Creates a single custom field based on the values provided.
- Update Custom Field. Updates a custom field based on the given custom field ID.
Additional query parameters were added to endpoints:
- List Event Surveys added
- List Standalone Surveys added
- List Surveys added
We have expanded Authorization Code flow support across many endpoints.