On September 30, 2022, the legacy Salesforce Connector will be sunset. If you are currently using the Salesforce Connector, reach out to your Cvent Account Team to plan out the transition to the Cvent Salesforce App. Note that you will need to configure the Salesforce App before it can operate.
The Cvent Salesforce App provides you more functionality than our legacy integration and gives you additional opportunities to track your event data and prove ROI.
About the Salesforce App:
- The Cvent Salesforce App is an app that is installed directly in your Salesforce instance, giving your Salesforce admin complete control over how information syncs, what information syncs, and who can access it.
- You can link Cvent events with Salesforce campaigns to give users insight into attendee event history.
- It provides the ability to automate the creation of tasks and opportunities to help your sales team manage new prospects.
- The app lets you sync attendees’ activity data, including email delivery status, session enrollments and participation, appointment statuses, exhibitor booth scans using Cvent LeadCapture, feedback submissions, and more.
- Rather than setting up specific integration points that trigger data syncing to Salesforce, it syncs on a scheduled basis.
- The app is compatible with shield encryption.
- Higher licenses of the app provide access to additional features, like allowing Salesforce users to send Cvent event invitations, register/modify/cancel invitees, or nominate invitees to attend the event.